- The P508 train showed up on time to Grafton at 7:19 a.m.!
- There were enough two decker cars for the busiest morning run!
- The train moved along at a nice pace, not dawdling at every single stop!
- The conductors collected everyone's passes and tickets!
- The conductors opened all of the doors!
- The conductors were nice!
- We made it to Boston almost ON TIME! HALLELUJAH!
- The conductors actually wished everyone Happy Holidays and thanked us for riding the crappy T!!! (Of course they didn't say crappy T, but you get the point).
Dare I hope that the commute home will be as smooth and seamless?!? We shall see.