Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Perfect Holiday Gift for MBTA Commuters

Do you need a last minute gift for the commuter in your life? Are you sick and tired of horrible commutes? If so, consider Christian Noise's special Boston T t-shirts.



This is a great way to support a local artist and voice your frustration over bad commuting experiences.

You can either purchase Christian's t-shirts directly online at http://www.christiannoise.com/ or at Sting Ray Body Art located at One Harvard Avenue in Allston.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious.

Unfortunately, a bit too offensive for my taste!

Commute-a-holic said...

Kidney Stones,

I don't think I could wear this shirt "on the outside" in public, but I could certainly wear it under a sweater or to bed. It is very creative, indeed!!

Cheers!

Commute-a-holic

Anonymous said...

Agreed, Commute-a-holic!

I'd love to wear it on the train one day, haha.

Anyway, it's a brilliant idea. Very true indeed!

AJ said...

In keeping with the Seinfeld, I'd like to quote Kenny Bania:

GOLD JERRY! GOLD!

I LOVE that shirt.

Anonymous said...

This is perfect for any group commuter action as discussed, like the turnpike pay with pennies...