Thursday, March 27, 2008

Inbound Commute Ran Like Clockwork

Another status quo P508 commuter rail commute this morning. Just like yesterday, everything ran like clockwork with the exact same times - we pulled into Back Bay Station at 8:13 a.m. and we arrived at South Station at 8:22 a.m. Another glorious morning of arriving to South Station with one minute to spare!

Perhaps the Worcester-Framingham Line's on-time stats for the month of March will actually be good!!

I know not every commuter rail line is running as well as (dare I say it) the Worcester line. I heard traffic reports this morning that said the Fairmont line was running behind. I think both an inbound and an outbound train were canceled.

Me-thinks that more commuter rail schedule changes are coming. I saw a sign in South Station today announcing schedule changes across different lines (not the Worcester-Framingham line). So, looks like they'll be changing a lot of different schedules in order to address on time performance for other lines. I was walking too quickly to notice exactly what lines will be facing schedule changes.

No comments: