Friday, February 1, 2008

P510 Inbound Broke Down - Still On the Train

Today will most likely be my last inbound commute for a few weeks. I'm slated to be traveling for business. Right now, my trip is on. But there is a chance it could get postponed due to the Internet outage plaguing some parts of the world including the Middle East and India. I guess a transcontinental cable got cut when a boat's anchor was dropped on it.

Back to my real time commute this morning on the Worcester-Framingham line. I'm still on the train.

The P510 inbound train (which originates in Framingham and hits every station between Framingham and South Station except for Yawkey Way) broke down. Since I took the P512 (which runs express from Framingham to Back Bay Station), my train became a local train and we have been stopping at every station between Framingham and Boston.

I'll write more about this morning's commute later. The train is packed!

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

No comments: