Monday, January 7, 2008

Non-train Day

Happy Monday!

I drove into Boston this morning, as I have an early evening conference call with some business contacts based in Asia. Since I can't be certain that my call will end in time for me to catch the outbound P525 train (which is scheduled to depart at 8:20 p.m.), I drove in because if I missed the 8:20 p.m. train, the next train on the Worcester-Framingham line does not depart South Station until 10:05 p.m.

I won't be riding the rails tomorrow or Wednesday, as I will be attending an out-of-town business meeting. So I'm hoping that my commutes on Thursday and Friday are good ones, especially since the Boston area is experiencing a winter warm-up.

Fellow commuter rail riders, feel free to keep me posted on this week's commute. I'll continue to keep you posted regarding any blog posts or newspaper articles I find.

Happy Commutes!

No comments: