Thursday, January 31, 2008

Train Stopping Blog Update

I am going to be traveling out of the country for a few weeks on an extended business trip. Tomorrow will be my last day riding the commuter rail trains until I return in mid-February.

Since I am dedicated to this blog and because I'm going to be in a time zone that essentially puts me almost a day ahead of EST time, a friend of mine who loves to stay abreast on a medley of current events, will be posting news or blog articles about the MBTA/MBCR/Commuter Rail trains during my absence.

Watch for submissions from Commute-a-holic. Commute-a-holic once rode the Worcester-Framingham commuter rail line into Boston, so we have a person sympathetic to the travesties of daily commuter rail commuting in our corner. However, during my absence it would be fantastic if everyone could provide updates on what is happening (commuting wise) on the commuter rail lines.

Thanks!

Train Rider

3 comments:

Commute-a-holic said...

Thanks Train Rider! I hope I'm able to keep up your blog as well as you do.

Howdy Commuter Rail riders - I'm looking forward to providing you with news updates about the MBTA commuter rail during Train Rider's business trip.

Anonymous said...

Two days this week of January 28, I paid $2 for my parking spot in Westboro and found an envelope on my car demanding $2.75 more. Anyone else have this problem?

Train Rider said...

Barbara,

The same thing occasionally happens to me at the Grafton station as well I mean, I know I put the money in the right slot, but when I get to my car, the envelope is there. I always check to make sure it's actually my license plate on the envelope though. I've seen people take it off their own windshield and put it on others!

I do wish the MBTA/MBCR (or whoever is in charge of the parking lots) could come up with some digital system.

Thanks for visiting.
Train Rider