Monday, May 12, 2008

A New Monday Morning Commute

My office moved locations over the weekend to the Seaport area, so my Monday morning commute was slightly different ... the train arrived at Back Bay at 8:13, but as opposed to getting off and takign the Orange Line, I stayed on ... we arrived at South Station at 8:22, then I took the Silver Line to my office and got here by 8:32.

Sweet. I quite like the Silver Line, it zips you over to this area, whereas the walk would be between 15-20 mintues from South Station. When the weather is really, really nice, I'll do that, but for now, the Silver Line suits me just fine.

I checked The Grafton News this past weekend for news about the commuter rail break-ins, but I didn't see anything specific mentioned. I also did not notice a MBTA cop this morning ... I'll keep my eyes and ears open for parking lot goings-on.

No comments: