Friday, October 10, 2008

Can I See Where I Am Now?

Isn't this a lovely Friday? The week, temperature wise, started out brisk and now it is warm. Plus it looks like it will be a lovely Columbus Day Weekend, weather wise. Alas, I do not have Monday off.

My commute this morning was fine. I actually had to drive to the Westborough station this morning because, timing wise, I would not have made the P508 train in Grafton. We were at South Station for 8:20 a.m.

Schedule wise, this was a great commute even with my station change. I did have one issue, which became really apparent on such a beautiful morning. It was my understanding that all of the windows were supposed to be replaced on the commuter rail trains. I don't think that has happened or maybe they haven't finished the project. The car I was riding on had horrible windows. You could hardly see outside. I hate not knowing where I am, which is the effect when riding on the cars with the old, scratched windows. It was a shame to not be able to look out and enjoy the fall landscapes on a sunny morning.

No comments: