- On-time performance for all of the South Division lines for May 2008: 84.75%
- Year-to-date on-time performance for the South Division: 81.08%
- The Greenbush and Plymouth lines met the "on-time service guarantee" with a 95.78% and 96.05% performance respectively.
- The Worcester line: 93.39%
- The worst performing line - Franklin: 56.83%
Thursday, June 12, 2008
MBCR/MBTA Commuter Rail May 2008 Performance
Train Rider just sent me an email. Live from South Station. . . some May 2008 Performance Results for a few MBCR/MBTA Commuter Rail Lines: