I just received two emails from the MBCR RailMail. One email pertains to some rail work occurring on the Worcester-Framingham line this Sunday, June 22nd. The other email was about a new weekend schedule on the Worcester line.
Here are the emails:
Rail Work (what I can't deduce from the message - is the rail work just this Sunday or is it ongoing?).
Beginning Sunday, June 22 , 2008, CSX will be performing rail replacement on the Worcester Line for the entire day. During this work, trains will be bused between Grafton and Worcester affecting the following trains:
SUNDAY JUNE 22, 2008
- P552 - Bus from Worcester (departing at 9:25am) to Grafton.
- P556 - Bus from Worcester (departing at 2:15pm) to Grafton.
- P560 - Bus from Worcester (departing at 6:05pm) to Grafton.
- P562 - Bus from Worcester (departing at 8:15pm) to Grafton.
- P553 – Bus from Grafton (departing at 8:57am) to Worcester.
- P557 - Bus from Grafton (departing at 1:49pm) to Worcester.
- P561- Bus from Grafton (departing at 5:39pm) to Worcester.
- P563- Bus from Grafton (departing at 7:07pm) to Worcester.
Commuter rail service information is available on the MBTA website at www.mbta.com by calling the MBTA Customer Support Services Center at 617-222-3200.
Exciting changes to your Weekend schedule!
NO CHANGES TO YOUR WEEKDAY SCHEDULE
We are pleased to announce that beginning Monday, June 23rd, 2008 we will introduce a new weekend schedule for the Worcester Line. We have added, for your convenience, a “bicycle symbol” to the trains that will now allow bikes to be brought on the commuter rail.
The new schedule is attached for your convenience.
This schedule may also be found on the MBTA’s website at www.mbta.com.
Thank you for riding the commuter rail.
I've posted the weekend schedules below.
And here's the link to subscribe to the MBCR's RailMail.