Friday, June 13, 2008

My Friday Train Pulled In On Time

Happy Friday!

At times, hasn't this week's commutes seemed long? There have been a lot of responses to different blog posts this week about delayed trains. Check out Jennifer's update about yesterday's P504 train on the Worcester-Framingham line. AJ has also added in some feedback for the lack of announcements for some of the stoppages this week.

Today's commute was a good one. We were on time. There was no random stopping on the Allston/Brighton border or sitting on the tracks for 10 minutes without any announcements. The P508 arrived at South Station at approximately 8:21 a.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time! This week has been a disaster.

I just discovered this blog and I must say I am enjoying it. Don't know who you are, but you do a nice job!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you rode the train this morning, but it was terrible. We waited at Union Station for nearly 20 minutes for a train to pull in. There were no announcements. We did not pull into South Station until 8:50am, almost two hours after the schedule departure time. I submitted a compensation ticket request. The trains seem to have more problmes in the summer and I'm hoping this isn't a harbinger of things to come. Keep up the good work!